Tuesday 2 April 2013

Shopping confessions...Topshop jewellery haul (PART 1!)

I'm actually having to split last weeks shopping trips into two separate blog posts. I.have.a.shopping.problem.

First of all, my love for Topshop sale jewellery was restored with these bargains I picked up at Outfit.

The cat ears, which I am OBSESSED with, (I know I really shouldn't be but they're just SO CAH-YOOT) were something I'd been eyeing up in store for weeks, but the original price of £16.00 was just too much for my student budget to handle... £3.50 in the sale was much better!

This purple ring pictured below was an absolute steal at only £1.50. I had to be reigned in by a friend from buying all of the rings, but this one got the best friend seal of approval!

The circle earrings top left are my ultimate spaceship/ back to the 80's look! The definition of a statement earring, these beauties were unbelievably only £1.50! (I told you I was good at sale shopping)

And lastly, not from the Topshop sale but the Dorothy Perkins jewellery stand, top left is these gorgeous pastel gem earrings. They caught my eye straight away (I had to stop myself from buying the matching necklace) Reduced from £8.50 to £5.95 in their 30% off sale, I JUST HAD TO!

I know, I need some form of rehab for this problem...
Blogger Template made by pipdig