Saturday 29 March 2014

THE FASHION: Emoji Accessories.

Just like anyone with a smartphone or tablet, Emoji's are a big deal for me. 

When words fail, there's a cheeky icon for everything, and I am extremely guilty of overusing them! So if you're an emoji addict like myself, this is the accessories collection for you. 


M'oticons is a collaboration from Edie Parker and shoe designer Del Toro. Featuring some of your favourite emoji's, the collection of hashtag clutches ($1595, about £970) and loafers ($340, about £205) and is hot off the press, launching this week. 



Hashtag clutches go alongside the collection of loafers with catchy and hilar phrases - #HotChick, #QueenBee and #TheShit are my personal favourites.

A definite conversation started and must-have for the social media addict (ahem, moi) these stand out accessories might be my new favourite things for Spring! #QueenBee

Find out more about the collection and buy from Moda Operandi!





Blogger Template made by pipdig