Thursday 31 May 2012

Something strange happened today...

For the first time in my eighteen years I found myself in the darkness of a Hollister store. I never really caught onto the whole Abercrombie & Fitch/Hollister vibe and as a teenager who didn't really go for t-shirts and hoodies, I managed to avoid it until now.

After getting over the overly sweet sickly taste the store left in my mouth and how sleepy the dimness of the lights made me, I actually found myself wanting to buy things.

I decided to keep it simple with a white t-shirt with the small logo - I really don't go for big showing off of brands, I find it quite awkward in fact, especially when it's for a "surf" brand, if it was Chanel I would OBVIOUSLY make the exception, haha.

So, my new thing of today; I lost my Hollister virginity. And I'm not going to lie, I sort of enjoyed it.  





Blogger Template made by pipdig