Friday 8 June 2012

My holiday essentials!

This is kind of late as I happen to already be on holiday, but every girl needs those holiday must haves, easy go-to pieces when they go away.


Sundresses are literally all I'm living in right now. This gorgeous light blue one is from Debenhams and was about £30. Love the bow detail on the bust and the pattern of course!


Cute shirts go perfectly with shorts or skirts. I got this in the New Look sale for like a fiver. 



Some cute sandals! Picked these gorgeous studded brown ones up at Miss Selfridge at the end of last summer for like £7 - I am a sales genius if you weren't already aware. 


A cute tote. Much easier than carrying a leather handbag, I picked this one with the darling Mary Katrantzou for Topshop one a few months ago for free. 


Florals are my summer thing. Floral on a cute bright skirt = my holiday heaven. Teaming this with a swimsuit and flip flops is my new beach look. From New Look at £24.99




My favourite pair of shoes, my flatforms. Available from Urban Outfitters at £34.


And of course, reading Vogue by the side of the pool is a holiday essential for me. (Definitely not creeping on those hot guys playing in the pool)

Blogger Template made by pipdig