Friday 3 August 2012

My ultimate birthday list!

So it's going to be my birthday in a few weeks, and every year I get to make a 'birthday list'. This got me thinking of my ultimate shopping spree and what I would buy. So here goes my ultimate list! (feel free to buy me any of these - I will love you forever)

Alexander Wang Rocco - I normally stick to traditional black for handbags but this statement red is absolutely divine and just...works!


Wildfox Imagine Manhattan Cardigan - or pretty much anything and everything from Wildfox... 


Marc by Marc Jacobs Gold Bracelet Watch With Tinted Dial 


Pamela Love Burnished-pewter and leather necklace - available from TheOutnet.com for £378. How ridiculously perfect is this necklace?! A perfect addition anyone coveting the leather and lace gothic trend this A/W, and officially my favourite necklace. 


Sourced by Susan Caplan Vintage, 90's Chanel Drop Earrings - there are no words to describe how perfect these are. Just....yes. 



Blogger Template made by pipdig