Saturday 25 May 2013

Rosie Wonders Temporary Tattoos: I'm in love!

Online shopping is a dangerous expensive past time. 
Endless scrolling through ASOS is taking up most of my afternoon today, so I thought I had to share some of my favourite finds. 

Let me introduce to you to the brand Rosie Wonders. This is a brand that encompasses everything I love: cute, quirky and vintage style jewellery and accessories. Safe to say I'm pretty much hooked from their adorable website and goodies, which you can check out here! I'm now a huge fan of their necklaces, especially the Bambi necklace, because, duh, it's ridiculously cute and it's Disney. 

But what really caught my eye was their temporary tattoo sheets. Selling on ASOS and their website for £6 each, the three different themed sheets feature the cutest tattoo ideas, perfect if you're not quite sure to permanently mark your skin with a giant unicorn - why you wouldn't is a mystery to me though. 

A cute accessory to your summer festival look, 
these colourful temporary tat's are a must-have for tattoo fans!

Would you ever rock a temporary tattoo like these? I think I would, let me know what you think! xo 

Blogger Template made by pipdig