Monday 27 May 2013

Picks of the week: TOPSHOP!

My favourite picks from Topshop this week! 

Seeing as I spend about 70% of my time online shopping the past week or so, I thought I'd do a weekly round up of a different store each week with some of my favourite new pieces. 
So here are my five favourite pieces from Topshop this week! 


From left to right:
Cutout summer dress: £38, Lace up waist maxi dress: £46, Money print shirt: £40, 
Fringe shift dress, £75, Patterned stamp blazer: £65

I'm having a love affair with all things bold, bright and beautiful recently, so this money print shirt and stamp patterned blazer are right up my street! Mixing things up with a fringed shift dress and cute cut-out summer dress, these pieces can be dressed down for a festival look or dressed up for a night out. And for those of you lucky enough to be jetting off on holidays soon, the maxi dress is a basic holiday necessity, but you'll be able to rock the fringe dress too! Look at me being all multipurpose with my shopping ;)

Let me know what you guys think of my picks, and any new bits you've picked up from Toppers! xo
Blogger Template made by pipdig