Sunday 5 August 2012

Rachel Zoe steals my heart with latest Neiman Marcus jewellery collection

Earlier this year I bought what may be one of my favourite jewellery pieces ever. This Swarovski gold-plated Nathalie ring I bought in Paris is such an easy piece to wear with everything I own and always looks fantastic. The matching pieces however didn't get my pulse racing the way the ring did.


Some online window shopping (I truly am a poor student) led me to the new jewellery collection by Rachel Zoe being sold at Neiman Marcus. With pieces inspired by the sixties and seventies - chokers and tassel earrings to complete any outfit - this collection is full of a little bit of everything, the perfect compliment to any stunning dress or shirt. Imagine my complete joy when I found this bracelet and hoop earrings below to perfectly match my ring. The earrings are priced at $195 (£125) and the bracelet $325 (about £207). The pieces are 14 karat gold plated featuring White pave Swarovski crystals and are quite frankly, completely stunning. 


Blogger Template made by pipdig