Saturday 18 May 2013

What's in my bag?

It's really about time I did this very cliche fashion blogger post, so here it is - what's in my handbag! 


This is my lovely handbag - it's from Zara last year and sold for £100. 
I picked it up in the sale for £70 but haven't really used it for everyday yet  - it's just too damn pretty! But it's the summer and with no notebooks/laptops/general uni stuff to carry I figured I'd have this gorgeous bag for a while and get some wear out of it! 
As I change bags so regularly I don't tend to hold onto junk like receipts etc so the contents of my bag is pretty simple and organised! 

The things I always carry with me (not including make-up bag, we'd be here allllllll day) are:

My big round sunglasses from Urban Outfitters - I get my ultimate Iris Apfel inspired diva out whenever I'm wearing them! ;) 
My Mulberry Long Locked Purse - it was an eighteenth birthday present from my parents and is my favourite purse, it's so chic and simple so it goes with everything! 
A couple of pens - I'm an aspiring journalist and blogger, they're a necessity! 
My iPod & charger - I need music with me at all times! 
Lipsticks - as a teenage girl, it's expected of me to have a couple on me at all times right? These are my favourite three I have on me at all times that are pictured below: Topshop in Innocent, Mac Pro Longwear Lipcreme in To The Future & a mini Benefit Full Finish Lipstick in Lady's Choice. 
Neal's Yard Bee Lovely hand cream - the loveliest smelling hand cream ever - honey and orange essential oil - is a must have. 
A hair brush - my hair must be the knottiest hair I've ever encountered, a hair brush is always needed to tame my wild birds nest! 
Chanel Coco Noir perfume - one of my favourite scents. My mum has always worn Coco so this dark version was an instant hit with me, a darker twist of what always reminds me of home - lovely! 
Hair bands and bracelets - always needed to switch up styles or just help me slob out with a messy top bun, but it's usually the latter! ;) 
House keys with Minnie Mouse keyring - I got the Minnie keyring in Disneyland in September so it always makes me smile whenever I see it, and reminds me of the castle! 

What essentials do you guys have in your handbags? xo 

Blogger Template made by pipdig