Tuesday 21 May 2013

Shopping confessions of last week - LONDON SHOPPING HAUL - part 2

Firstly I'm going to apologise about how long these posts are going to be. 
But I was in London for three days and I HAVE A PROBLEM.

(Not everything has been photographed because really, who needs that many photos?)

Lets start with Topshop (aka my favourite place in the world.)
The blue polka dot dress (£36.00) reminded me of summer (which I definitely need reminders of with this horrible weather!)
The purple t-shirt dress is so comfy and perfect with leggings and a scarf (my signature look) so I had to invest again in this one, purple this time! (£26.00)
My favourite purchase of the whole trip was this grey sleeveless gilet at £55, it's so comfy and the easiest way to dress up an outfit. In. Love.
Lastly, the GORGEOUS patent flatform boat shoes at the bottom of the page (that description doesn't sound like they should work but they so do!) At £36.00, even though my mum hated them I had to have them!


The next stop - Urban Outfitters
Although the Oxford Circus store is basically unbearable to shop in with the complete craziness, I managed to pick up these darling nail stickers below for £4, a simple studded bracelet for £3 (half price in the sale) and some Lipcote for £6.00. Then the trendiness got too much and I had to run away from the hipsters...

My next stop was of course, Selfridges
The window display was a must see as part of my visual merchandising unit at uni. Their take of the shoe carnival was beautiful, the belter skelter being my favourite window! I managed to drag myself away from the window long enough to make a quick stop at MAC (of course) and treated myself to some Strobe Cream, my new favourite MAC product, ever! (A review will be coming soon!)

My last stop on my shopping trip was the ever trendy Zara. This clutch I picked up for £19.99 reminded me straight away of the Charlotte Olympia clutch Beyonce was spotted with at the start of the year. And I love me a lookalike IT bag, that's a straight forward reason to buy it, right?

And that concludes the shopping extravaganza of last week, now to never ever spend ever again (until next week!)

Blogger Template made by pipdig