Sunday 12 August 2012

Brand of the week: River Island!

Seeing as I seem to spend 80% of my free time checking out brands "new in" pages. Constantly falling in love with a new brand every week while trying to find high street adaptations of rather expensive pieces - this feature seemed like an obvious idea. Each week, the brand that really grabs my attention and my favourite pieces from there. Seems easy enough, right?

This week it has to be River Island - I completely fell in love with their Autumn Preview, with such lovely pieces at affordable prices it's pretty hard not to adore their latest collection. As soon as pay day comes, some of their latest pieces are definitely going to be a part of my going-back-to-uni wardrobe! Versatile pieces easily changed up to suit anyone's individual style, and my ever evolving style it would seem. River Island has become one of my favourite high street chains in the past year!

Any suggestions for brands you're really into would be amazing and let me know what you think of my top picks!

So without any further delay, my top five pieces from River Island this week!

Collarless leopard print blazer - £50

Studded flatforms - £25

Compleeeetely obsessed with this dress! Lace Babydoll dress - £55

Dogtooth print jacquard leggings - £22

Grey 2 in 1 dress (also available in pink/black) - £30



Blogger Template made by pipdig