Saturday 3 November 2012

I'm a star crossed lover for the new Wildfox collection!

As if Wildfox could give me any more reason to love them, their latest collection has completely captured my heart. With the standard Wildfox outfit of slouchy tees, cute sweaters and slogan tees, this collection is all about the "90's teenage passion with a playful twist." Being a complete 90's kid -   Eeeeeep, I'm in love!


Romeo & Juliet references crop up throughout the collection - their "Young hearts run free" tee being my favourite. ASOS also stock Wildfox with their "Montague" and "Capulet" slogan tees, although I am finding it hard to choose which family name I want to belong to! "I left my heart in Fair Verona"  is another slogan that tops my favourites and my Christmas list.

It's only a matter of time before Wildfox's many celebrity fans are all over this latest collection. The hopeful romantic theme is the perfect accompaniment to a floral headband or layered up in this cold weather, if only my student budget allowed me to buy the entire collection!






Blogger Template made by pipdig