Saturday 3 November 2012

Sounds of the week: This Century ft Austin Gibbs

I first discovered This Century when they supported The Maine in London on their UK tour in September and quickly fell in love with their catchy sound that I've literally been dancing around the house to all week. 

This Century is a pop punk four piece band from Phoenix, Arizona, but their songs have such a dancey feel-good vibe they've been one of my Spotify top artists pretty much since I saw them in September!

For anyone missing the warmer summer weather now, This Century is pretty much the perfect reminder of summer fun, definitely what you need if you're stuck in the cold like I am!

They recently released a single "Skeletons" - the perfect addition to any Halloween/party playlist for this week, check it out below!


Blogger Template made by pipdig