Tuesday 9 July 2013

Ultimate summer style crush: Mollie King of The Saturdays!

I could spend this entire blog post talking about how incredibly jealous I am of Mollie King, the golden girl of British pop group The Saturdays. I mean, the girl dated David Gandy and her hair is PERFECTION

And on top of that? She's got some major style credentials. When she's not matched up with her band mates for performances - most recently at Hyde Park - Mollie works a pretty girly style and still manages to look incredibly sexy mixing the latest trends (hello neon yellow fringed crop) with cute dresses and matching pieces. Seriously I'm getting a girl crush over here... 

Scrolling through the Yahoo OMG Gossip articles, I kept seeing Ms King looking stellar in a range of outfits and thought I'd share my summer style crush with you guys!




What do you think of Mollie's style? Who are your summer style crushes? xo
Blogger Template made by pipdig