Sunday 2 June 2013

Jewellery Wishlist #1

The amount of time I spend looking at all things pretty and sparkly it's almost criminal I've never done one of these before. It only makes sense, so there prepare yourself to be awed by some lovely and expensive accessories. 



First of all, and most identifiable is the Michael Kors watch. Everyone I know seems to have or want one, and I've been lusting over one for well over a year. Because I am the ultimate klutz my parents are pretty keen to keep me away from nice watches such as this one, but that doesn't stop me looking! ;) Above is the Michael Kors Gold with White Dial Chronograph Watch that sells for £229, and can be bought here! 

Next up in the top corner is a ring that seems to appear on my Tumblr dash at least once a day, the Saint Laurent arty gold-plated ring. They come in a range of colours, from dark blues to turquoise, even lovely burnt amber colours! This lighter colour is my favourite, I think it's much easier to match to outfits than some of the brighter colours, and you can pick up a similar colour for £215 here!

In the middle is a beautiful cherub ring from Bill Skinner selling on ASOS for £55. I LOVE the colour of the Erinite Swarovski crystal gemstone and the detail around the band is so precious, what more do you need from a ring? Would look perfect with a summer tan, this ring is one of my wishlist must haves for the summer! You can pick the ring up here!

And last, but definitely not least; a little bit of Disney magic! These Gogo Philip ASOS Exclusive Spike Mickey Mouse Earrings are to.die.for. Mickey Mouse, spikes and statements earrings are the perfect combination in my books and these big bold earrings do not disappoint. And to make it even better -as if that was possible- they're only £20! I'm actually about to buy them as soon as I finish writing this, of course they wouldn't stay on the wishlist for long...Check them out here!

What did you guys think of my wishlist? 
What items are you guys lusting over right now? Let me know! xo
Blogger Template made by pipdig