Wednesday 3 July 2013

Picks of the week: River Island!


Grey embroidered waisted dress - £22, Pink aztec print leggings - £18, Pink flower garland anklet - £8 , White block heel gladiator sandals - £55, Yellow punch out leather slouch bag - £70, all from River Island

This week, my 'picks of the week' are from River Island! I saw the grey embroidered dress when walking past RI the other day and fell in love! It's right up my street, these dresses are basically my wardrobe staple. And that's a good enough reason to spend £22 on it for me!  

I found these pink aztec print leggings online and think they're a great summery alternative to my boring old black leggings! Perfect for festival season or just to brighten up any outfit! And they're only £18, perfect! 

Keeping with the festival theme, this £8 pink flower garland anklet is the cutest addition to any festival look - be it short shorts and tees or cute dresses and sandals - it's every hipster's dream accessory. 

Gladiator sandals are my favourite type of summer footwear, and this bright white pair caught my eye online in the mix of standard brown and black boring strappy sandals! I'm usually pretty picky about sandals thanks to my ridiculously wide feet, but I think this block heel pair are preeeeetty awesome. Available for £55.

And finally, a nod to the neon trend with this bright yellow punch out leather slouch bag! One of the easiest ways to embrace the trend this summer, this bag is cool enough to be taken anywhere and keep your summer wardrobe up to date! Priced at £70, this leather bag is a beautiful, although pricier wardrobe update!

What do you guys think of my picks this week? xo 

Blogger Template made by pipdig