Tuesday 6 August 2013

#OOTD - Intern OOTD Day 1

It's been a minute! The blog has been neglected recently, I'm very sorry, but I promise I haven't just been sitting watching Netflix while I've been gone! 

In the past week I started a social media internship with a lovely ethical homeware and gifts brand Dassie which you can check out here! I've been busy getting settled there and preparing for my third and final year of uni! 

Now although my internship is a mostly work at home role, I thought I'd still get involved in the lovely Intern OOTD posts bloggers do and share my outfits with you guys (on the days I get out of my pyjamas, I mean, it's work at home, don't judge me, okay?)

So today's OOTD is a pretty easy summery look! I saw a woman wearing this drape pocket maxi dress in Sainsbury's and fell in love with it, but didn't want to stalk her to find out where it was from. Some late night ASOS stalking a few days later led me right to it! I was beyond excited, and you can check it and it's massive floor length pockets here! Side note about the dress: I went to a family party and we managed to smuggle lots of Mega Rainbow dust out in the pockets without anyone realising, so there's a definite selling point to the dress: SWEET SMUGGLING! 

Accessories wise, I teamed the simple black maxi with my trusty Urban Outfitters sunnies. For jewellery, I wore the rope and chain necklace from New Look that was featured a few blog posts ago. My over sized nude tote is from Zara from last summer as is my Zara Aztec & leopard print scarf. The shoes, although they're a bit hard to see, are my red bow Kurt Geiger sandals, keeping with the reddy theme I had dotted throughout my outfit! 

So there it is. It's a comfortable but stylish outfit that's light enough to endure  these lovely summer days! I hope you guys liked my OOTD! xo


Blogger Template made by pipdig