Tuesday 30 July 2013

JULY BEAUTY FAVOURITES

Hey guys, I thought I'd share my Summer beauty favourites and some of my recent purchases with you, including my favourite perfume, some new nail varnish and some summer essentials!  



The perfect summery orange shade, Essie's Tart Deco is one of my latest purchases and I'm in love! Essie's seasonal shades never disappoint and this cute bright colour is top of my list! Available from Boots for £7.99.


After using and abusing my Mum's Sally Hansen Double Duty base and top coat, I decided it was time to invest in my own and picked up the Essie All in One polish! Also from Boots, this polish works as a base, top coat and strengthener! For only £7.99 from Boots, I'm sold. 


On these hot summery days foundation is the last thing you want to be covering your face with, right? Summer is all about tinted moisturiser and BB creams! My favourite has to be Benefit's You Rebel. With a SPF of 15, this tinted moisturiser provides light coverage and keeps your skin glowing! It also comes with a lighter colour version (You Rebel Lite) for paler skin and both are available from Benefit for £24.50!


Another summer essential - an anytime essential really - are good face wipes. Simple Kind to Skin Cleansing Facial Wipes is your go-to solution for a good face wipe that works for sensitive skin and still works like a treat! And for only £3.25! 


And lastly, one of my all time favourites, Vera Wang Princess. I've been using this on and off since my thirteenth birthday and always keep a bottle in my beauty box! The fruity floral perfume is perfect for summer rather than smokier heavier fragrances and always make me feel like a Princess ;) Pictured above is the 100ml bottle that sells for roughly £60.


What are your beauty favourites this month? 
Let me know! xo 
Blogger Template made by pipdig