Wednesday 24 July 2013

LONG HAIR DON'T CARE.

That's right. The week after I get my hair cut in a cute little bob I decide that what I really really love is long luscious wavy hair. High five to me for being an idiot. So I will be spending the rest of my summer eyeing up long hairstyles and willing my stupidly short hair to grow. 

(Yes, I have been chanting "It's just hair. Hair grows" to myself on a regular basis. And yes, I am being this shallow.) 

So here's some long hair inspiration from Tumblr, AW13 runway shows mixed with some celebrity faces that cause some major hair envy - see K. Middy - she JUST gave birth and she still managed to look that amazing, HOW does that happen?! 

Sidenote: this post was nearly just a dedication to Taylor Swift's RIDICULOUSLY PERFECT hair. But I just couldn't bring myself to do it, sorry not sorry.

What's your favourite hair look for summer? 
Who are your hair inspirations?

Let me know! xo 

 


Blogger Template made by pipdig