Thursday 18 July 2013

CHALKBOARD NAILS?!

Nail trends have really picked up momentum in the past year, with DIY nail art and a huge range of nail effects on the market now it's super easy to experiment and have stand out nails. 

Honestly, I'm not very good at nail art. My hands are a bit shaky and the left hand never looks as good as the right, so what's the point? My fingers and nails are also on the smaller side so nail wraps are pretty much a disaster too. (Tried once, never again, I stuck my fingers together.)

Buuuuuuut, browsing the ASOS beauty page something stood out to me amongst the textured nail effects and various wraps: 

 CIATÉ CHALKBOARD MANICURE. 

Yep that's right, Ciaté has released a chalkboard manicure set complete with black chalkboard nail polish, liquid chalk nail pens (washable with water) and a Ciaté Mattnificent top coat to seal your design. 


I'm obsessed. Nail Art I can actually do!! I neeeeeeeed these. 

But first things first, what designs or cheeky words should I be drawing on them? Help! 

The Ciaté Chalkboard Manicure set is available from ASOS HERE!
Blogger Template made by pipdig