Monday 21 July 2014

THE LIFE EDIT: The semi-hiatus is over!

Phew, I've been gone for a minute, moving house is hard! The past few weeks have been spent moving out and cleaning my old student flat, moving back in with my parents, trying to find a job, getting very ill and lots of family ups and downs along the way! I'm back settled in my tiny old box room with plenty of time to share with the blog now!  

Moving back home from university is a  very weird adjustment - funnily enough my parents aren't up for random shots and pizza dance parties at 3am. Who would've thought? It's all about Netflix and early bedtimes now. 

I thought I'd share some Instagram shots with you of the last few weeks to catch you up to speed about life back in Berkshire and what I've been doing with my time! 

















In no real order, I moved out of my Southampton flat, got reacquainted with the natural beauty around Berkshire (sunsets at the lakes are my favourite), a family wedding, caught up with my best friends, enjoyed Wireless Festival (even the Kanye speech...kind of) and passed university!! 

A bit of a mad few weeks where I also managed to watch the majority of the US Office, because I am a graduate with my priorities straight! For a more regular look into what I'm getting up to, follow me on Instagram  or Twitter! I will always follow back or say hi! (Also if anyones wondering, I'm now an A-List celebrity on Kim Kardashian Hollywood which has taken the majority of my time, not even ashamed!)

What have you been up to this summer?
Back to regular blogging now! xo  


Blogger Template made by pipdig