Thursday 8 August 2013

INTERN OOTD - DAY 2

Hey Guys! I promise this OOTD won't be as rambled as the last ;) 

So it's lovely and sunny here today and I thought I'd go for a more chilled summery look than standard 'office' wear for an internship, cause no-one in my rooms going to tell me off, you know?

This midi dress is actually a maxi skirt I bought from Warehouse last year that I decided I didn't really like once I got it home, and I had the idea this morning to hitch it up and turn it into a cute little dress! I cinched the waist with an old H&M belt just to give it some shape, threw my trusty blue crown Dorothy Perkins scarf over it (can I say that it's in honour of baby Prince George? Well I'm going to now!) I thought I'd wear some sandals and try enjoy the fact it's so lovely outside, with these Grecian style Miss Selfridge sandals, which I picked up two years ago for a £5! And to top it all off, my Topshop chain necklace and my Paul's Boutique pirate shopping bag! 

A pretty big high street mash up today! Let me know what you guys think! xo

Blogger Template made by pipdig