Wednesday 12 March 2014

Testing, testing...

Phew. It's been a minute, hey? 

My 7 month break -shudder- from blogging is finally over. The light at the end of the tunnel with my final year of university is slowly appearing and I thought, why not get stuck back into the blog? 

We've had a little makeover here at Secrets of a Fashion Girl, and getting rid of that awful name was the first order of business. CULTURE WONDER is the new home of my blog, with weekly updates about fashion, beauty, culture, and what's going on in my life. I promise I'll actually keep to it this time. 

To ease myself back into blogging, let's start by catching you up with the last few months! Two months away from finishing my final year at university - arggggggghhhhh - and I've just finished  a 7 month virtual social media internship for a start up Ethical brand in London (I wasn't just sitting around ignoring my blog, honest!) 

So while I've been holed up stressing about my final major project, internship, finding a job etc etc etc, I managed to have a little bit of fun as well! 



 

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11931633/?claim=6f8yegmx3gu">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>
Blogger Template made by pipdig