Saturday 7 June 2014

THE BEAUTY EDIT: Haulin' Haulin'


Boots got me again. When I could tear myself away from an OITNB marathon I got caught up in another 3-for-2 offer in the beauty aisles of Boots. So here we go, a quick cheeky Boots beauty haul! 

After a slightly disappointing run with the Maxfactor Facefinity Primer, I picked up the new Maybelline Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser Primer for £7.99. The lightweight primer gives a great base to foundation and gives a smooth finish. 

As it gets closer to summer my love for foundation completely vanishes. My skin isn't good enough to go without during the summer, so BB cream becomes my best friend each June. The Maybelline Dream Pure BB Cream is a real goodie. I chose the oily skin version, and it's definitely a summer essential that will cover your skin without the cakey overdone feeling foundation gives during summer.

To complete my Maybelline 3-for-2 offer I grabbed myself something I had yet to try, Brow Mascara. The Maybelline Browdrama Sculpting Brow Mascara is usually £4.99, and it's a great subtle mascara to finish off your brows.

Because I clearly have a shopping problem, I was sucked into another promotional purchase of the Bourjois Volume 1 Seconde Mascara at an introductory price of £6.99. The mascara has a really volume effective barrel brush that left me with practically no clumps. A great newbie product. 

What products have you been been picking up lately? 
Let me know in the comments or tweet me! 

  
Blogger Template made by pipdig