Wednesday 14 March 2012

I love shoes a bit too much...


Writing this actually saddens me. These drop dead beautiful heels, with an exotic print and gorgeous studs around the top are currently sitting in a box in my bedroom. But tomorrow, they’re going back.
A feel good shopping impulse led me to blowing £55 in River Island on these babies yesterday, a bit reckless for a student but something I definitely thought worth it.
Impulse shopping will be the death of me.
Writing this actually saddens me. These drop dead beautiful heels, with an exotic print and gorgeous studs around the top are currently sitting in a box in my bedroom. But tomorrow, they’re going back.
A feel good shopping impulse led me to blowing £55 in River Island on these babies yesterday, a bit reckless for a student but something I definitely thought worth it.
Impulse shopping will be the death of me.
Blogger Template made by pipdig