Thursday 15 March 2012

Latest purchases!


Finally the pictures from my lovely weekend in London with my mum!
Anchor earrings, white aztec print t-shirt, floral dress, cross necklace and studded pumps - which are absolutely to die for, my good friend Terri has a pair just like every other stylish girl I seem to see in Southampton -  are all from Topshop. (I think the t-shirt is from a special Topshop in-store brand but it’s so so cool, adore that trend right now.) 
The bag was free from Topshop if you spend over £50 (I’m not sure if this is still running) and features a Mary Katrantzou print that is lush and perfect for day use.
The shawl was an unexpected buy in River Island that my mum found for me, that is totally comfy and has such a lovely pattern on it, as well as being reversible. Practically perfect I’d say.
Blogger Template made by pipdig