Wednesday 19 June 2013

STYLED TODAY: FEAT. TOPSHOP & ASOS


#styledtoday: Indie Cindy

Another attempt to get a weekly schedule of posts out, I'm going to start making a STYLED TODAY post each week! This'll be a piece, be it a dress or a necklace that's caught my eye, and dressing it up into a cute outfit for you guys to see how I would style it! Cool, right?

So here's the first one! I'm in love with this super oversized smock dress from ASOS, it looks mega comfy and wearable, even as the weather heats up (if it ever does) and is only £28! I've picked this beautiful mixed bead chain necklace  (£30) to go over it for a bit of colour, a pork pie hat (£25) and some lush wooden wedges (£60) which I am absolutely in looooove with, all from Topshop! 

Let me know what you guys think, and how you would style up this comfy dress! All the links are below, xo

 ASOS Smock Dress - £28,

Blogger Template made by pipdig